After 5 Artisan Cheese & Crackers HamperRegular price $99.99
AVAILABLE FOR NEXT BUSINESS DAY DISPATCH ONLY
Our After 5 Cheese & Crackers Hamper contains the finest cheeses, hand-picked by our business partners and cheese experts, The Artisan Hub. Each cooler bag contains:
- Four New Zealand Artisan cheeses cut in 150g pieces:
- Over the Moon Triple Cream Brie: The most decadent triple cream brie, made from the silky, rich jersey cow's milk of the Waikato. Exhibiting traditional mushroom and forest floor flavours with slight hints of nuttiness, this triple cream brie literally melts in the mouth. If you want pure luxury and decadence in a soft cheese, you've found what you're looking for.
- Mahoe Very Old Edam: A quite simply delightful cheese and previous winner of the New Zealand Champions of Cheese Supreme award, this minimum 10 month aged edam is wonderfully sweet on the palate with musings of a nutty aftertaste. Not to be confused with the flavourless block cheese found at most New Zealand supermarkets, this edam is full of flavour and will surprise.
- Mercer Walnut Cream: Visible slivers of walnut punctuate this delightfully creamy Dutch style gouda. Sharper fenugreek tones finish the cheese nicely. Served on an afternoon, or pre-dinner cheese platter, this is a wonderfully different cheese, but is possibly best served as a dessert style cheese with some fresh fruit (apple or pear) or dried apricots or figs.
- Mahoe Blue: With a crumbly but creamy texture, this medium blue cheese pairs the sharper blue taste with a delightful sweetness, fruity overtones and a hit of salinity at the end of the palate. The creaminess of the cow's milk cheese makes this a very moorish blue cheese that is well liked by blue lover's and those new to blue cheese.
- Crispy thin Wholemeal and Sprouted Wheat Lavosh - perfect with cheese and chutney;
- The Herb & Spice Mill Spent Grain Crackers - a crisp cracker, crafted from upcycled Spent Brewers Grain from panhead custom ales. (Ingredients: spent barley grain mash; wheat flour; water; rice bran oil; salt). Serve with cheese or a dip;
- The Herb & Spice Mill Pinot Noir Wine Jelly - a delicious accompaniment to cheese and crackers on an accompanying cheese platter (gluten free);
- The Herb & Spice Mill Fig, Pear & Walnut Chutney - perfect with cheese and crackers.
A delicious treat for the end of the working week, or served as a starter leading in to a celebratory lunch or dinner.
Sure to impress even the fussiest of cheese connoisseurs.
Packed in a jute cooler bag and delivered overnight to most locations.
*RURAL DELIVERIES NOT AVAILABLE ON THIS HAMPER.