The popular Le Creuset BBQ & Serving Platter - the perfect gift for summer. A Christmas gift idea for men - dad, an uncle or son - or the hard to buy for person who loves new items for the BBQ. The platter is designed to hold in the juices from BBQ meats (we also love using it to serve salads, nibbles & sweet treats).
This stylish gift idea includes:
- Le Creuset BBQ Platter - size 36cm long. Featuring a ridged edge that slopes upwards to contain food and BBQ juices & marinades; and two wide side handles to ensure a steady grip when carrying heavier foods, like roasts or poultry. This platter is so nice that is can be brought straight to the table for serving. The stoneware retains heat longer, keeping the meat warm. In versatile cotton white (ideal for Christmas ham or turkey);
- Black Satin Glaze - a blend of Asian soy sauce flavours that creates an amazing dark and rich marinade (also good for meat casseroles);
- Number 29 Extra Virgin Olive Oil (100ml) - a premium extra virgin olive oil, grown and produced on Waiheke Island, NZ. As the olives are harvested at their peak ripeness, the olive oil has an aromatic, fresh, fruity flavour. This award winning olive oil won gold at the Royal Easter Olive Oil Awards. Use on the BBQ, drizzle over meat and veges, use as a dip with nibbles, or create a delicious salad dressing;
- Proper Crisp Kumara Chips - lightly salted with Marlborough Sea Salt - our favourite chip;
- One gourmet dip sachet (with exciting flavours, such as red pepper pesto; mushroom & thyme; wild dill & onion) - all natural and gluten free. Just add a few simple ingredients, such as sour cream or mayo and you have a scrumptious, all natural dip.
Le Creuset Stoneware is highest quality kitchenware, designed in France with exacting standards. Made from specialist clays and fired at the highest temperatures, Le Creuset stoneware is tough and resists chipping, cracking and staining.
A gourmet gift idea for a birthday or engagement - for anyone who appreciates quality kitchen cooking products, who loves the latest trends & who is discerning about artisan, gourmet food.