This is a special high quality, gourmet food gift hamper, brimming full of delicious artisan sweet & savoury treats to enjoy with friends, family or a loved one. The perfect food basket gift idea to send to the family or to surprise someone with on their birthday.
This gourmet food hamper contains:
- A natural hamper basket with jute handles - it makes an ideal storage solution after the goodies have been eaten;
- Proper Crisp Kumara Chips - using a high oleic sunflower oil & sprinkled with Marlborough Sea Salt. All natural and gluten free, NZ grown potatoes and kumara;
- The Herb & Spice Mill's famous gourmet dip. This is quite sensational and so easy to prepare - gluten free
- The Herb & Spice Mill Wholewheat & Sprouted Lavosh Bites - crisp and perfect with cheese or dip;
- The Herb & Spice Mill Honey Roasted Cashews with Sesame Seeds - delicious and very moreish;
- Number 29 Extra Virgin Olive Oil (100ml) - a premium extra virgin olive oil, grown and produced on Waiheke Island, NZ. As the olives are harvested at their peak ripeness, the olive oil has an aromatic, fresh, fruity flavour. Drizzle over foods and vegetables, fish, meat, pasta dishes, eggs, salads and dressings. Also a favourite accompaniment to nutty dukkah (included) with fresh bread as a dipping platter. This award winning olive oil won Gold at the NZ Royal Easter Show Awards 2017;
- Alexandra's Dukkah (120g) - a blend of premium nuts, seeds and spices that make a delicious accompaniment with fresh crusty bread and the purest olive oil. A taste sensation!
- Kapiti Candy Co Chocolate Fudge - a favourite for perfectly balanced sweetness;
- Devonport Chocolates Hokey Pokey Treats Box - handcrafted dark chocolate with crunchy honeycomb inside;
- Either Soda Press Co Old Fashioned Lemonade Soda Syrup Just like an old fashioned lemonade with zesty citrus flavours; or Ginger Ale - winner of best new product in 2015. (500ml - makes 17 drinks approx) - an all natural, gluten free syrup that can be used in a soda stream; for mixers; cocktails; cordlials; slushies; ice blocks; on ice cream; or in hot drinks. Made in Christchurch, NZ.
A unique & scrumptious gift idea for mothers & fathers. A "thank you" gift for a job well done, a house warming gift idea for men & women. Popular with corporate clients for Christmas, as it showcases many top artisan NZ foods.