New Zealand Savoury Food Gift Basket with Waiheke Olives & Olive OilRegular price $89.00
Many customers, including corporate clients, want a gift basket with only NZ made foods. This gourmet food hamper is the perfect gift choice, showcasing some of New Zealand's finest artisan savoury foods:
- Number 29 Extra Virgin Olive Oil (250ml) - a premium extra virgin olive oil, grown and produced on Waiheke Island, NZ. As the olives are harvested at their peak ripeness, the olive oil has an aromatic, fresh, fruity flavour. Drizzle over foods and vegetables, fish, meat, pasta dishes, eggs, salads and dressings. Also a favourite accompaniment to nutty dukkah (included) with fresh bread (or the Flaxseed Crackers - included), as a dipping platter;
- Alexandra's Dukkah (120g) - a blend of premium nuts, seeds and spices that make a delicious accompaniment with fresh crusty bread and the purest olive oil. A taste sensation! Traditional Dukkah: premium chopped hazelnuts, roasted sesame seeds and freshly ground spices, including coriander & cumin;
- Alexandra's Raving Roast Nuts (100g) - dry roasted peanuts and almonds with pumpkin kernels & a dusting of sea salt. NZ made and the best dry roasted nuts!
- Number 29 Waiheke Table Olives (250g) - a jar of premium olives, grown and produced on Waiheke Island, NZ. As the olives are harvested at their peak ripeness, the olives have an aromatic, fresh, fruity flavour;
- Little Bird Flax & Almond Crackers - handmade in NZ from flax seeds, activated almonds, thyme, nutritional yeast & sea salt. Gluten free, paleo, vegan.
The ideal "thank you"gift for a corporate client, or a sophisticated birthday gift for men & women. A Christmas gift for him or her, a foodie or anyone who loves high quality ingredients. A top Father's Day gift for a dad that likes savoury treats.