A unique and stylish gift idea for a mother or best friend, for a birthday or a Mother's Day gift idea - a gardening hamper with top quality and stylish V&A gardening pruner and enamel herb pot; Gardener's intensive hand cream, and sweet treats to energise. This delightful gift idea includes:
- V&A Pruner in a stylish art box. V&A is the world's leading museum of art and design (Victoria and Albert Museum, London). The garden tool set is adapted from a Bower Wallpaper by William Morris, 1877. This bright and artistically designed garden tool cuts stems up to 19mm thick in diameter; has an easy locking safety catch; has a non stick coated blade for a cleaner cut; and heat treated blades for long lasting sharpness;
- V&A Enamel Herb Pot - in the same, matching design as the pruner (size 10.5 cm high x 11cm diameter). The enamel pot comes in a stylish box with the same design;
- Earth Botanic Gardeners Nourishing Hand Cream (30mls) - made in NZ from manuka oil (antibacterial and assists repairing), lemongrass (antibacterial and assists repairing), orange (a refreshing citrus fragrance), rosemary & manuka honey (to nourish and repair). A light hand cream to moisturise dry gardening hands;
- Energise Sniff Box: a "breathe easy" blend of cedarwood, eucalyptus, pine & olibanium to help promote energy levels & well being. Also ideal for colds & to help breathe easier. A"pick me up" whilst gardening;
- Tealia finest Ceylon Black Tea - five pyramid shape tea bags in a stylish tin for a refreshing cup of tea after gardening;
- Molly Woppy Gingerbread Iced Cookie in the shape of a Daisy flower - a quirky sweet treat for the gardener.
A unique, beautiful and practical gift for the gardener! A Christmas gift for a mother.