New Zealand Kiwiana Gourmet FoodRegular price $115.00
A popular artisan food hamper gift idea, showcasing some of New Zealand's finest artisan sweet & savoury foods. This delicious gift basket includes:
- Number 29 Extra Virgin Olive Oil (100ml) - a premium extra virgin olive oil, grown and produced on Waiheke Island, NZ. As the olives are harvested at their peak ripeness, the olive oil has an aromatic, fresh, fruity flavour. Drizzle over foods and vegetables, fish, meat, pasta dishes, eggs, salads and dressings. Also a favourite accompaniment to nutty dukkah (included) with fresh bread as a dipping platter.
- Alexandra's Dukkah (120g) - a blend of premium nuts, seeds and spices that make a delicious accompaniment with fresh crusty bread and the purest olive oil. A taste sensation! Aromatic (our favourite) has blend of premium pistachios, almonds, roasted sesame seeds & freshly ground spices, including fennel & coriander.
- Little Bird Flaxseed & Almond Crackers - using organic ingredients, these delicious crackers are gluten free, paleo, and packed with goodness;
- Number 29 Waiheke Table Olives (250g) - a jar of premium olives, grown and produced on Waiheke Island, NZ. As the olives are harvested at their peak ripeness, the olives have an aromatic, fresh, fruity flavour;
- Devonport Chocolates Dark Chocolate with Hokey Pokey Chocolate Tablet (80g) - a kiwi favourite. With Kiwiana Tui & Pohutukawa Design packaging;
- Aroha Elderflower Sparkle (330ml) - all natural and made from elderflower hand picked at the foot of the NZ Southern Alps, and combined with artisan spring water from the Canterbury Plains, South Island. A refreshing, healthy beverage. Natural ingredients, no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- All enclosed in a natural flax bag with handles and finished with bespoke ribbons.