Every baby needs beautiful essential items when it is born. A gorgeous gift for a newborn, to congratulate a new mum or for a baby shower, the Babu Baby Basics Hamper with Baby Bodysuit contains beautiful baby essentials. Babu is a high quality, New Zealand brand, using 100% organic cotton - providing the best fabric to breathe against baby's delicate skin. This delightful baby basket includes:
- Babu 100% Organic Bodysuit; or 100% NZ Merino Wool Bodysuit - choose from the range of designs, colours & sizes. This bodysuit has sleeves but no legs which makes it a versatile clothing item - not too hot and you can add pants or tights for extra warmth;
- Babu 100% Organic Cotton Muslin Wrap - an essential for snuggling baby, using as a play mat, shielding from the sun, as a burpy cloth - the list is endless. Quick to wash and dry;
- Babu Cotton Wash Cloths - a set of six, 100% cotton muslin wash cloths - use as a delicate wash cloth or flannel, to wipe spills - a versatile "must have"! In pink balloons design for girls; and grey & white foxes for boys;
- Ecostore Baby Soap - goat's milk & lavender to calm and relax, yet be gentle on baby skin.
- Ecostore Baby Moisturiser - with plant based extracts, jojoba & coconut oil to gently nourish & protect baby skin.
- A Lily & George Comforter - Grey Stripey Knitted Zoe the Zebra. A comforter is a baby "must have". Place it next to mum or dad and then give to baby, baby senses their scent and it helps to relax them at bedtime, or when parents need to leave baby; *The Lily & George Baby Comforters are currently in very low supply so at times we have to substitute with different styles. We ensure they are suitable for boys or girls, or gender neutral, as per your choice of hamper.
- For a parent "pick me up", Mallow artisan Marshmallow - nine exquisite, puffy marshmallow - in raspberry, for a girl; and vanilla, for a boy, or where the gender is unknown.
All enclosed in a natural flax basket with bespoke baby ribbons - perfect to use for storage of baby items or baby's "first" keepsakes.