A unique, top quality gourmet food hamper, showcasing some of New Zealand's finest artisan sweet & savoury foods. A modern and delicious gift idea for a father, birthday, or Christmas gift for Mum and Dad. A corporate "thank you" present, where delicious New Zealand made foods are a popular NZ corporate gift choice. This delicious artisan food gift basket includes:
- Number 29 Extra Virgin Olive Oil (100ml) - a premium extra virgin olive oil, grown and produced on Waiheke Island, NZ. As the olives are harvested at their peak ripeness, the olive oil has an aromatic, fresh, fruity flavour. Drizzle over foods and vegetables, fish, meat, pasta dishes, eggs, salads and dressings. Also a favourite accompaniment to nutty dukkah (included) with fresh bread as a dipping platter.
- Alexandra's Dukkah (120g) - a blend of premium nuts, seeds and spices that make a delicious accompaniment with fresh crusty bread and the purest olive oil. A taste sensation!
- Kapiti Candy Co Fudge - perfectly balanced sweetness;.
- Devonport Chocolates premium quality tablet (80g) - a kiwi favourite - dark chocolate with hokey pokey. The chocolate wrapping is from a portrait of a NZ native bird, the Tui, and the native tree, the Pohutukawa. Designed by local artist, Tanya Wolfkamp;
- Kerikeri Organic Tea - Bay of Island Breakfast Tea - a refreshing blend of finest quality organic & fair trade Indian & Sri Lankan Black tea, blended in NZ, in Kerikeri, Northland;
- Molly Woppy Choc dipped Kiwi Gingerbread Cookie ( 35g) - handmade in NZ in small batches. A delicious crunchy cookie in a quirky kiwi shape. Enjoy with a steaming cup of tea.
All enclosed in a quality black box with a lid and bespoke ribbons. Add your message to the free gift card, at check out.