A gift for someone who is unwell, convalescing or needing a "pick me up". The perfect gift hamper for someone who has the cold or a flu, over winter time. Popular with young teenagers and students who are studying hard to protect them during exams, and also with the elderly who want to avoid sickness. An ideal birthday gift for a 60 year old plus.
The Winter Pick Me Up with Sweet Treats Hamper contains:
- Aroha All Natural Cordial Drink (500ml concentrate) - Ginger, Lemon & Honey Cordial to help breathe easier and soothe a sore throat & help boost the immune system - the lemons are full of vitamin C. It helps to protect against viruses and the flu and tastes refreshing, sweet & warming when you add hot water to make a hot drink. It can be used with soda as a cool, refreshing drink too.
- Waiheke Honey Co Organic Honey - Native Bush Honey (165g) to help protect against colds and flu. High quality. Produced on hives on pristine Waiheke Island, NZ..
- Kerikeri Organic Tea in a variety of flavours to warm the body and keep healthy - in Lemon & Honey blend to help protect against sore throats and cold.
- The Herb & Spice Mill Pear & Hazelnut Rolada (150g) - gluten free and delicious. Full of healthy dried fruit, nuts & honey. Slice and serve with your tea.
- Devonport Chocolates Hokey Pokey Milk Chocolate Truffle Slice (90g) - decadent & rich with a dense, smooth chocolate taste. A pick me up delight of quality chocolate with favourite hokey pokey;
All enclosed in a stylish white box to impress.